Thursday, May 13, 2010

Waiting for the sunshine.  The plants that are inside need WATER - so I put them on the deck hoping for a rain shower to feed them.  The garden looks like its growing well - can't wait to see what is does with some SUNSHINE! Just got an email from my sister about what she planted...
Hi,
Karla the peppers I gave you are Ferry Morse California Wonder 300 TMR Pepper.

The cabbage I planted are Copenhagen Market. The package shows green Cabbage but its from Dollar General. So maybe that's why they are purple cabbage.

I have 4 Yellow Belle peppers.
4 Rutgers Tomato
4 Roma Tomato
4 Hungarian Heart Tomato from Seed Savers Exchange.
What ever Keith planted for Tomatoes
Purple Vienna Kohlrabi.

What do you want for your Garden? 

Mom, Dad said your tomatoes go in the raised bed.

Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment